Find the Right Tanning Lotion
Skin tanning is a well-known activity especially if you live in a place that is near the beach. However, have you ever wondered how skin tans? Well, if you haven't, here are the facts and essential things that you have to know about the whole process of getting a natural golden brown skin.
Designer Skin Tanning Lotions are accessible in many assorted varieties to meet the needs of your desired tan. Tanning regiments vary from person to person and choosing the exact tanning liniment that compliments your skin is imperative.
Designer tanning lotions are designed to provide you with a brilliant tan as well as supply a particular nutritional regard for your skin. A superior quality lotion will make it possible for you to realize that golden bronze color that makes you look slimmer and gives your skin a younger smoother look. The designer skin tanning lotions contain outstanding dark tanning accelerators as well as skin care ingredients giving you a product that not only makes you look better but provides your skin with a real health benefit as well. Idol Tan skin tanning lotion will give you direct results that should bend every head in the room.
The highest qualities of ingredients are used in designer lotions and are ideal on behalf of skin preservation. Specific anti-aging properties such as alpha lipoid acid and copper not only help in the tanning process but aid in keeping your skin looking fresh. With top of the line tanning accelerants in the lotion not only will you acquire a drop dead gorgeous tan, but your skin will also stay super moist and hydrated. Choosing a superior quality lotion keeps the skin healthy and desirable as well as aiding in reducing wrinkles and fine lines. If you are considering a sunless tanning lotion buying the preeminent is well worth it as it provides multiple functions. You can expect to contract a superstar tan as well high quality skin care ingredients and moisturizers to keep you looking terrific.
Sunless tanning lotions provide a natural looking tan and eliminate the need for you to expose yourself to the sun or ultraviolet rays from a tanning bed. Skin interconnected diseases are directly linked to these tanning methods and using a superior quality self-tanner can save you from those circumstances.
How do you pick a top of the line Lotion? It's all about the ingredients! A high-quality skin tanning lotion will be enriched with vitamins A, C, E, safflower oil, avocado oil, and aloe-vera. Getting a lotion that takes care of multiple functions is the only way to operate. A high-quality sunless tanning lotion could cost a little more than a standard run of the mill lotion but the benefits far out-way the cost.
Idol Tan will impart your skin a healthy appearance and provide natural color. It is very trouble-free to apply and dries fast giving you that golden bronze look. It is applied as a translucent moisturizer and starts to appear in minutes. Idol Tan will not transfer to your clothing or other personal items and is very easy to use. This designer skin tanning lotion has been perfected to produce you the beach body that instills confidence in its users.
The benefits of using tanning lotions are countless, and today, the tanning industry has many different kinds of creams to offer for the customer's choice. Suntan lotions come with bronzers, tingle factors, and cooling effects, or in any combination of the three mixed.
Tanning lotions are used on a daily basis to help maintain the moisture levels of the skin and to achieve a healthy glow. They protect the skin from the sun without the use of additional sun protection factors or any protective lotion. Tanning lotions help enhance skincare. Tanning is one of the ways that the skin protects its cells from the sun. Tanning produces more of the pigment melanin, which helps skin cells absorb the ultraviolet radiation of the sun's rays more safely.
There are a variety of lotions that give a tan that is natural and lasting without the ill effects of harmful drying. Tanning lotions are meant for use outdoors. The main ingredient in tanning lotions protects skin from harmful rays, and the other ingredients nourish and hydrate the skin during the tan. Tanning lotions are very useful in moisturizing the skin and in helping to prepare it for ultraviolet exposure.
Tanning lotions contain antioxidants that can help remove fine lines and wrinkles, thus enabling the skin to look younger. They make use of natural plant extracts and vitamins A, C, and E. These lotions give a natural, radiant look, with smooth skin and a fresh feel. However, tanning on a daily basis can have a harmful and harsh effect on the skin.
Tanning lotions have three basic functions: nutrition, hydration, and oxygenation. Nutrition serves to supply the required vitamins to the skin cells to support regeneration and oxygenation. Hydration is essential to moisturize the skin sufficiently. Oxygenation helps provide oil to the skin and accelerates the tanning process.
Tanning lotions are developed as part of medical research and have become a product of the fashion world in recent times. Many multinational companies are in the production of tanning lotions, as these creams greatly reduce the possible risks from the harmful rays of the sun.
Although you might not notice it, the whole process of tanning begins as soon as you first step out under the sun. Your exposure to the sun signals the start of the entire process.
Your Body's Response
If you do not know, your body has its way of maintaining equilibrium or balance in connection with the body's different systems. It naturally protects your body from external factors that stimulate your body. This scope of protection also involves your body's largest organ, your skin.
When you are exposed to natural sunlight, UV rays penetrate your skin. At the same time, these UV rays also start breaking down DNA in your body. Thus, your body reacts so it can protect itself and interfere with having further body damage.
This defensive reaction can vary, but one thing's certain, your body produces melanin. The more melanin you have in your body, the darker your skin becomes. However, you also get to have extra sun protection. Thus, if you are the type of person who loves being under the sun or have been accustomed to staying under it for some hours, then you are also the type of person who can stay under the sun longer without having to worry about getting sunburn.
10 Steps for a Perfect Tan
During summer season white color does not seem to be any more suitable for our skin. By using natural or artificial rays or products, we are all searching for the perfect tan.
You may go for tanning the skin, but just remember that you must be careful about the harmful effects of sun rays. Your skin may get tanned, but you may develop side-effects like wrinkles, skin cancer or other severe skin related problems. Ultraviolet rays are very harmful to human skin, and continuous exposure without any precaution can damage your skin.
Just have a look at the following 10 simple steps and you will see how to get a perfect tan and keep your skin healthy:
1. It is better to exfoliate the skin before you start tanning. In this process, you will have to use an abrasive skin cleanser or sponge to rub off and remove the dead cells. Once the new, fresh skin gets exposure, you will get an even tan and avoid excessive burning.
2. It is very much essential to moisturize the skin before applying any tanning product. Focus on those areas where your skin may be dry or thick and apply in those areas. The areas of skin which are generally dry or thick are ankles, knees, elbows and the side of your wrists. If your skin is an oily type, you must avoid oil based moisturizers.
3. In order to avoid skin damage, you must choose the proper tanning product. It will be better if you use the sunless tanning lotion as it can give a natural tanning effect. These products need to be applied in a light and even manner as it will help the tan appear natural.
4. After giving exposure to the sun for the whole day, you must take a bath in cool water and apply some moisturizer after that. This will help your skin's pores to close and it can help your skin glow and look healthier.
5. It is advisable to apply sunscreen and some anti-wrinkle creams at the time of taking the tan. Do not think of them as obstacles for tanning, but as objects of protection from the powerful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Such creams will reduce the risk of burning and peeling and will prevent your tan from being uneven and splotchy.
6. Another common mistake is that people choose the wrong shade for their skin. Most women choose a wrong shade while choosing their self-tanning lotion. If your skin is of fair type, just remember to choose the lightest possible shade and you must choose a medium skinned one if you have got skin of medium type. It is better to apply the skin tanning lotion after cleaning off the dead cells. The results will be better if it is applied on the new, fresh skin.
7. Before going for a perfect tan, it is always advisable to go for a clean shave. It will be very easy to apply the tanning lotion on the smooth skin and in the long run, your tan will also look smooth and natural. You will look more attractive in a clean-shaven, glowing, and tanned skin.
8. You must be careful of the level of application of the tanning lotion. It is advisable to use it sparingly in a thin layer as it will then help to prevent the streaks and uneven blotches, which are a tell-tale sign of a fake tan. It will also prevent your skin from getting discolored or too dark. But do not repeat the same procedure to the areas of the skin which has got thick layer.
9. After putting on the lotion, allow the skin to get dried completely and you must put on the clothes once the drying process is complete. You should also avoid any sort of strenuous activity or hard work for at least one hour after applying the sun tanning lotion. Any strenuous activity will lead to sweating as it will spoil the tan and result in steaks, which are really damaging to your skin.
10. If you do not follow the above steps, your skin may get spoiled in the long run and your looks will change if the skin on your face gets affected. In that case, you will have no option but to go for cosmetic plastic surgery.
Natural Remedies To Remove Skin Tan
During summers, we love going out in the sun, wearing our shorts and skirts and tank tops. It's fun and bright, with a lot of beach time.
But, one thing we hate is that tanning that follows after. The skin gets an unwanted dark shade and looks dirty for no reason; it's irritating and just does not look good. You don't want a tanned face when you flaunt your fashion earrings.
Apart from remedies like milk, rose-water and aloe-vera, there are some extremely easy to do, home-made remedies that are a great solution to our tanning problems which are:
1. Yogurt and Turmeric Mask
What you need in this is to add a pinch of turmeric (haldi) to a bowl of yoghurt. Mix it well and then apply it to the tanned area like face, neck, arms, legs etc. leave it for 20 min and then take a cold shower.
Do it regularly for two weeks as yogurt is found to provide a glow to your skin and turmeric will help lighten the shade.
2. Lemon Juice
All you need to do is mix lemon juice with warm water and soak your hands in it for about 20 min. You can do this in a bucket to soak your feet or a bathtub to soak your entire body. Then just wash off with cold water
You need to do this for about two weeks, two or three times every week. Lemon will help lighten your skin with the help of Vitamin C and protect your skin cells. Don't forget to moisturize after as lemon will make your skin very dry.
To use this, make a paste by mixing cucumber juice, lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric. Apply the paste for about half an hour and the take a cold shower
Do this for two weeks as cucumber will cool down your skin and remove the tan.
What you need to do is soak a few almonds overnight, blitz them up with some milk. Apply it as a paste, if possible let in sit overnight or just wash off with cold water in half an hour.
Do it regularly for two weeks and then reduce the usage to about twice a week. Almond will provide the much-needed anti-oxidants to your skin and milk will lighten it.
5. Honey And Lemon Juice
This makes a cream by mixing honey, milk powder, lemon juice and almond oil. Apply it for about 20 min and then wash off with cold water. The best thing is that you can store this cream for a week.
Honey has an unusual property that help boost up the skin, lemon juice lightens it, and milk powder and almond oil provide nourishment to it.
If you want super-fast results, apply it thrice a day for a whole week.
Make a thick paste by mixing sandalwood powder, turmeric and rose-water. This paste should be applied for 30 min before washing with cold water.
Sandalwood will heal all your sunburns and improve the complexion darkened by the tan.
Do this twice a week and for better results try it before going to bed.
If you don't want to go through all the pain of making pastes and mixtures, just buy a good quality scrub that suits your skin. We know that you are anxious for your skin to look the same so that you can wear your fashion earrings again.
So, just buy a scrub with preferably some of the materials mentioned above in it. Exfoliate twice or thrice a week and do not forget to moisturize after that.
Hopefully, you find this information useful and remember that the sun should always be an ally, not an enemy of our skin.